Back to jobs listings
Connect Operations Associate
Market Operations - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- A crucial step is for us to install telematics devices on thousands of new cars every month. We are hiring an Operations Associate to master the supply chain and logistics operations of these telematics devices.
What you'll work on
- Monitor performance. Track and report ops supply metrics: measure number of devices installed, lead times, costs, stock levels, SLAs of operations and activations...
- Create and optimize processes: Analyse data and KPIs in each market to optimize telematic operations planning and processes, recommend improvements, solve problems and track results. Identify areas and produce ad hoc analysis to improve installation processes and work on them with other teams in the company: product, growth, data, operations...
- Control cost and expenditures: Be involved in cost planning and management efforts, reliable KPI reporting, control invoices of partners
- Manage stock: Update stock data based on install/uninstall operations, build forecasts for device needs and device stock
Who you'll be working with:
- Our Connect team in Europe is made of three people (with a Connect Operations Manager and a Senior Telematics technician).
- You’ll report to Hannah, our Connect Operations Manager
- You’ll work hand in hand with our Product & Data team, and the Supply team in charge of managing our car owners on the platform.
What you'll bring to the table:
- 1-2 years of experience in an operational, supply chain management or data/analytics role
- Comfortable with analytical tools and dashboards: Excel, Tableau...
- Experience with tools such as SQL is a plus
- Problem solving mindset
- Fluent in English and French
What we offer
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- This position is based in Paris, with flexible remote policy (up to 2 days of remote work per week).