Back to jobs listings
Design - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Getaround is the world's leading carsharing platform. In Europe, following the acquisitions of Drivy and Nabobil in 2019, Getaround's community is composed of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- Design the most impactful and intuitive features that our users will love
- As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, owning the experience for a wide area of the Getaround product and making a strong impact on our company strategy.
- Carsharing : Partner with the "Carsharing" product team and the Customer Service team to craft the best trip experience for our drivers and owners, from unlocking the car to troubleshooting any issue that may arise.
- Marketplace: Partner with the "Marketplace" product team and the Growth department to craft a seamless booking experience for our drivers and ensure owners can successfully rent their cars.
A few examples of how our designers contribute in the user’s experience:
What you'll work on
- Lead all phases of our Design process by overseeing ideation, user flows, top notch UI and user testing
- Help define the vision, priorities & goals for each project working hand in hand with product managers (challenge product strategy and user needs)
- Collaborate with the engineering team to ship a well crafted and cohesive experience both on our website and mobile app
- Participate in shaping Getaround’s Design culture and collaborate on building our global design system
Who you'll be working with:
- You'll work with our talented Product Design team including Product designers and UX Writer, reporting directly to Solène our Head of Product Design
- You’ll be part of a 20-person Product team, and will work closely with the Product Managers, as well as with Data Analysts and Developers, inside your squad.
- You’ll also work autonomously on longer term design vision projects.
What you'll bring to the table:
- 3-4 years experience in a product-driven company
- You know what shipping and maintaining a real-world product means
- Experience & passion building mobile apps
- You are constantly on the look-out for great & innovative services
- You are eager to know the user at your fingertips through user research
What we offer
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- This position is based in Paris, with flexible remote policy (up to 2 days of remote work per week).