Back to jobs listings
Senior Customer Relation Project Manager
Customer Support - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Getaround is the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing thousands of cars in more than 300 cities in the U.S and Europe.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- As the true right hand of the Customer Service Director, you will be in charge of our Customer Relation Policy through 4 departments (Customer Service, Safety, Sales Operations and Claims) covering the needs of our users across 6 countries and counting.
What you’ll work on:
- Own our Customer Relation Policy (around 70% of your roadmap)
- Define and formalize our Customer Relation Policy for Customer Service, Sales and Claims departments (from general principles to detailed processes and compensation policy) in collaboration with different stakeholders (Product, Brand, CEO, Finance)
- Deploy it to all our support documentation (help center, decision trees, templates, process books)
- Define and monitor the relevant KPIs to measure the efficiency and ROI of our customer relation policy (CSAT, Retention, NPS) and processes (reiteration, average handling time)
- Amplify the customer’s voice to the product team (around 20% of your roadmap)
- Feed our product team with all relevant data they need about contact reasons, from agents’ feedback to a detailed labelling system built according to their needs
- Identify/quantify/share all our customer feedback and pain points to our product team with potential action plans to solve these
- Work with our Service Design Team to advocate our users’ main issues/ horror stories throughout the whole company
- Cooperate with our Product team to define the best contact experience for our users (around 10% of your roadmap)
- Work closely with the Service Design team to help them define our ideal contact channels
- Identify the processes and contact reasons that can be automated in the product and work on their implementation
- Expect regular travel to our Operations centers in Spain, Morocco and Madagascar (minimum 3 days/month)
Who you’ll work with:
- Report to Saqr, our Europe Customer Service Director
- Our Europe HQ Customer Service Management team in Paris - 12 different nationalities, more to come ;)
- Ready to build a strong team to fuel our expansion
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A significant experience in consulting in organization, customer experience or product management
- Analytical and problem-solving skills - SQL is a plus
- Strong empathy and customer-centric attitude
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
What we offer:
- We are a fast growing startup with our HQ in San Francisco and European offices in Paris, Berlin, Barcelona and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact.