We’re the world's leading carsharing platform, with millions of users around the world, sharing thousands of cars in over 950 cities across 8 countries.
Our mission is simple: Make our cities better places to live through carsharing.
Carsharing empowers people to move in a smarter and more sustainable way: studies show that one shared car replaces between 4 and 10 privately owned cars, which frees up space in our cities while giving communities 24/7 access to cars when they need them.
With our connected car technology, users can quickly and easily book and unlock a wide variety of vehicles directly from our app, without ever having to meet anyone in person, carry an access card, wait in line, or coordinate picking up keys.
To reach our vision of a world where all cars are shared, we need a strong team to help us disrupt car ownership. We look for people who are curious, positive, and engaged; who can adapt and learn quickly; who have the skills and smarts to reach their goals autonomously, while having the generosity and mindset to work collaboratively. No matter your role, background, or level of experience, we believe that every member of the team can have an impact.
We’re extremely proud to be certified a “Great Place to Work” in 2022!
- Your mission as Pricing Associate will be to determine optimal price mechanics on our marketplace, in order to maximize the long-term growth of our service.
What you’ll work on:
- Finetune our general price structure and levels, taking into account our growth objectives and the interest of our owners and drivers.
- Dynamic pricing / yield management: Collaborate with data teams to constantly improve supply vs demand models in order to recommend the right price based on business trend, seasonality, user segments, trip duration, car category…
- Monitor and benchmark carsharing and car rental competition prices to feed your recommendations.
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to maximize adoption of our pricing policies by our stakeholders. Work on both the product and communications aspects of all changes affecting pricing.
- Work with the Head of Pricing and Commercial Policy to find and size new leverages to increase company’s revenues, such as ancillaries or loyalty programs.
- Actively contribute to forecasting and budget processes.
Who you'll work with:
- You will be part of the Marketing and Communications team, and report to the Head of Pricing and Commercial Policy.
- Your role is European: you will work from our office in Paris, for all the European countries where Getaround operates.
- You will work closely with our North-America team to share best practices and mutualize efforts whenever possible.
What you'll bring to the table:
- At least 2 years of experience in pricing / revenue management. You already have a very good understanding of both data and marketing aspects of pricing and yield management.
- Strong quantitative skills - we need a business lead rather a data scientist, but we do need someone able to understand and collaborate very efficiently with data scientists.
- Strong analytical skills, to be able to do precise analysis to understand market trends, competitive environment...
- Knowledge of database query languages (SQL) and tools (Tableau) a plus.
- Experience with pricing at a marketplace is a plus.
- You have a very good level of English.
What we offer:
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the center of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- The opportunity to have a positive impact on climate change. Cars are responsible for 17% of carbon emissions. In France, an independent study has shown that each connected car shared on Getaround replaces more than 4 self-owned cars.
- A place to learn and grow: weekly 1 on 1 meetings with your manager, frequent 360° feedback from your teammates, personal objectives to develop your potential, unlimited access to Udemy (learning platform), optional annual training, plus a team wiki that you’ll contribute to improve
- A competitive salary based on your level of experience
- An international team and company: our product is live in the US, France, Norway, Germany, the UK, Spain, Belgium and Austria. We have headquarters in San Francisco and European offices in Paris and Oslo
- A remote-friendly policy: this position is based in our Paris office with up to 3 days of remote work per week. Like all our employees, you’ll get a monthly subsidy to cover part of your work-related expenses at home
- A company culture that seeks to reinforce Diversity, Equity and Inclusion thanks to a dedicated task force. A work environment where you’re empowered and can be authentic
- A Swile lunch card
- Health insurance
- The latest Apple equipment
- Unlimited vouchers for your Getaround bookings